Liverpool is now confident they will close the deal by signing the Reds and Alexander Isaac, who will complete the deal between Newcastle star and Mark Guech.
The Reds have brought many famous signatures with Hugo Ekitike, Florian Wirtz, Milos Kerkez, Jeremie Frimpong and Giovanni Leoni claiming seven deals this summer.
However, Liverpool is hoping to be able to add two more faces to their team before the transfer period ends, before brewing both deals for a while.
Newcastle strikers Isaac and Crystal Palace centre backguech have been linked all summer, with both deals allowing Liverpool to be reverted to around £185 million.
Sky Germany reporter Florian Plettenberg has revealed that Liverpool is “ready to complete the transfer” and “contract” with “contract” and “contract” on personal terms with both players.
Plettenberg wrote in X: We have reached contracts with both players. In both cases, the main problem is that current clubs need to find the right alternative. #LFC is patient. ”
Read: Newcastle United’s “Toxic Sespool”; Stop ‘Scapegoat Bulls**t’ in Liverpool
And now, football insiders claim that Liverpool is “increasingly confident” when they sign Isaac before the transfer deadline, as they “continue to contact Isaac daily, which is about to trade at the finish line.”
According to the report, “A source close to Liverpool told Football Insider that he is confident at the club’s top that he can reach a full agreement with Newcastle by 7pm on September 1st.
“We are hoped to return with an improved second bid that includes a ‘significant tweak’ to the add-on proposed in the original package. ”
In an interview with Dazn on Tuesday, transfer expert Fabrizio Romano revealed that speeches will resume between Liverpool and Newcastle on potential deals.
When asked about Newcastle’s efforts to maintain Isaac, Romano said:
“Newcastle is trying his best to change his mind, keep Alexander Isaac one more season and let him go in 2026.
“Even in this encounter with the most important people in Newcastle, the message from the player and his agents was, “Thank you, but I want to go to Liverpool.”
“Isaac remains in his position. Clearly Liverpool cannot wait forever. They spent over a month waiting for the green light for this deal to happen.
“At this point, there’s no ‘OK’ from Newcastle yet, but Liverpool makes a point. I think there will be more conversations tonight and tomorrow. Let’s see what happens.
“Liverpool hasn’t changed its targets. I want Alexander Isaac.”
More Liverpool coverage of F365…
👉 Liverpool will bid “deadline” on the £86 million star if they can’t sign ISAK from Newcastle
👉New Liverpool Kits See Red finally joins elite status in Man UTD and Real Madrid
Riverpool “sends a new bid” to Marc Guehi along with an “accord” which already seals the “contract” in principle.
Earlier on Tuesday, Romano said on his YouTube channel: “We’re at an important time right now. Time is running out, so obviously they need to find a solution – Liverpool, Newcastle, players’ side.
“As of lunch today (Tuesday), Isaac is still fighting to go to Liverpool, but he hasn’t changed his mind yet and is hoping to make a move towards Liverpool.
“So Isaac is pushing, Liverpool is waiting for Newcastle. What’s going on with Newcastle? Newcastle is still in negotiations with Jorgen Strand Larsen’s wolves.
“He extended his contract earlier this summer, and the Wolves have already turned down a proposal worth £50 million from Newcastle in the last 24 hours.
“But they’re still there. Newcastle is still trying to find a structure for Larsen to join the club and become a new striker.
“So, while Larsen’s negotiations are underway for Newcastle, it’s not easy as the wolves claim they have no intention of selling players, but the deal to help Larsen join Newcastle continues.”
Romano added: “Remember they need two strikers. So Brentford’s (Joan) Wissa remains the topic with players who are giving Newcastle a priority despite his approach from Saudi Arabia.