Washington (AP) – First Lady Melania Trump I requested that Hunter Biden Retract comments linking her to sex traffickers Jeffrey Epstein He threatened to sue him if he didn’t.
Trump is having problems with two comments made this month in an interview with British journalist Andrew Callahan, former President Joe Biden’s son. He claimed that Epstein introduced the First Lady to current President Donald Trump.
The statement was false, a loss of honor and “very difficult,” Melania Trump’s lawyer Alejandro Brito wrote in a letter to Biden. Biden’s comments have become widely available on social media and have been reported by media around the world, with First Lady “suffering overwhelming financial and reputational harm,” he wrote.
Biden made Epstein’s comments in his extensive interview Rush out In Democrats, such as “Elite,” he says he undermined his father before dropping out of last year’s presidential campaign.
“Epstein introduced Melania to Trump. The connections are like very broad and deep,” Biden said in one of Trump’s comments. Biden attributed the claim to author Michael Wolff. It was lightly paraded In June, he was a “third rate reporter.” He accused Wolf of creating a story to sell the book.
The first lady threat reflects the preferred strategy of her husband, who actively used the lawsuit to pursue critics. Public figures like Trump face high bars to succeed in honor loss lawsuits.
The President and First Lady have long said that they were featured at the 1998 New York Fashion Week Party by modeling agent Paolo Zampoli.
The letter was dated August 6th, and so was it. First reported Wednesday by Fox News Digital.
Abbe Lowell, representing Biden in his criminal case and attorney addressed to Burrito’s letter, did not immediately respond to requests for comment late Wednesday.
___