Manchester United star Rasmus Hojlund has been “provided” to Bayern Munich as Fabrizio Romano has revealed he is targeting “Yes Jesus” in his move to Old Trafford.
Matheus Cunha, Bryan Mbeumo and Benjamin Sesko were all signed in the summer to offer the new front 3 for Reuben Amorim.
Outgoing is now key to United and they are struggling to find a solution for Bomb Scade members Antony, Jadon Sancho and Alejandro Garnacho, but they are also looking for the option for Rasmus Hozilund, who is warned that he will be face-to-face in limited match times if he is defeated by Arsenal and remains with the club.
Earlier this week, Romano revealed Hozilund’s preferences amid his interest in services.
He writes to X:
“Højlund has always wanted to stay at Man United, but if he has to leave, he hopes to ensure he feels full confidence.”
According to a report on Friday, Napoli claims Hozilund has become a “priority” target following the injury to Romell Lukaku and is accepting the loan with a 45 million euro purchase obligation.
More Man UTD coverage on the F365…
Man UTD: Jacobs reveals “discussions going on” for midfielders considered “world-class distributors”
👉Big Weekend: Man City V Tottenham, Ez, Man UTD, Moys, Gold Bridge
Premier All 97 players who were excluded from opening a Premier League match-day team are ranked by how they got off
According to Sky Sports, Hoszlund is “provided” to Bayern. Bayern is looking for reinforcements to attack this summer for the loss of Kingsley Coman, Thomas Muller and Leroy Sain.
But as it is clearly a “desperate search” for additional loans, Hojlund has a “booking.” Perhaps he can’t score his goal?
As for the possible arrival, he now reveals that the goalkeeper has “said yes” to the Red Devils after Romano said United was close to an agreement with Royal Antwerp star Senne Ranmen on Friday morning.
He writes to X: Talks with Royal Antwerp are progressing smoothly over a transfer fee of nearly 20 million euros, and negotiations are underway. Runmen said yes to Man United. Their target is Gigio Donnaruma so they talk about Man City… if Ederson leaves.
The 23-year-old goalkeeper is seen by many as a long-term alternative to Belgian national team Thibaut Kourtwa, and has managed to solve Amorim’s goalkeeping problems.
The manager played the card near his chest when asked about his new goalkeeper at a press conference Friday.
“It’s not the idea that these guys are leaving to play for another club. And we’re going to receive another player,” Amorim said. “We don’t know what will happen, but we’re not waiting to take someone out to get someone else.”