Liverpool was assisted today in completing a “record deal” with Newcastle United for world-class striker Alexander Isaac.
The transfer period this summer will be closed next Monday, so important developments are expected for ISAK over the next few days.
ISAK is aiming to move to Liverpool, scoring 27 goals in Newcastle’s 40 appearances in all competitions last season.
For months, Isaac has been reported to be a Liverpool dream target, allowing Liverpool to return with improved bids from Newcastle’s outcasts after the add-on rejected offers worth £110 million plus the offer worth £10 million.
Liverpool is currently the biggest spender of the summer in Europe, with around £290 million in its signature, but there is funds to add more after the exits for Luis Diaz, Darwinnes and Jarrell Cuanza.
Read: 16 conclusions at Newcastle 2-3 Liverpool: Ngumoha, Osula, Ekitike, Konate, Isak
Despite Liverpool’s interest and Isaac’s grumpy behavior, Newcastle has remained bullish on their demands, reportedly setting their asking price at £150 million.
Also, Magpies have been reported to be eager to maintain Isaac, and there is a new report revealing that a private “meeting” was done to correct the relationship between the player and the club.
However, Premier League legend Peter Schmeichel claimed he was “absolutely certain” that the “deal will be made” on Tuesday when he covered Liverpool’s 3-2 victory over Newcastle.
“I think Newcastle was on this contract until the end of the game,” Schmeichel told Vipley.
More Liverpool coverage of F365…
👉The worst idea ever? Newcastle urged Isaac to “in contact with Liverpool”
👉The next Liverpool move will be one step closer as “Ambitional £15 million transfer bid” is featured on Man City Star
👉Florian Wurtz said, “Welcome to the Premier League You’re a Fancy Dunn Foreigner.”
“Can you imagine he came last week and scoring three goals today?
“Wait until tomorrow. I’m absolutely sure this transaction will be completed tomorrow. It’s a record deal in the £135 million region.
“There’s no way Newcastle can reject such money in this life.”
Additionally, the exit could raise hopes of Liverpool’s Isaac, with another new centre-back as Harvey Elliott and Costas Tsimicus linked to the departure.
Tsimikas is deeply linked to several Premier League clubs in this window, but Rome-like Serie A outfit landed the left back.
Now Italian journalist Eleonora Trota, has claimed that Liverpool has set a asking price for Twimica’s cut price.
She states in X: “#LiverPool is valuing #tsimikas from 8 million to 10 million euros. Giallorossi lends you the option to buy Greeks (who also have other offers).”